Date of Admission:
Admission are given once a year in an academic year, the date of which is to be notified by the Registrar university of Sindh Jamshoro.
Conditions of Eligibility:
(i) Both male and female citizens of Pakistan can apply for admission. No person shall be admitted to the LL.B. Part-I class, unless he /she is at least Second class graduate of the University of Sindh. Perfernce is however, given to first Class Graduates.
(ii) As regards admission of graduates of of other universities, admission to the LL.B. Part-I Class, will be made in accordance with the following policy approved by the academic council of the Sindh University.
(a) They must be first class Graduates.
(b) In case of such graduates from other Universities, who are domiciled in the provence of Sindh or their children, who graduated from the Universities outside sindh and are/were in service out of Sindh, the minimum require-ment will be Second Class in which case an affidavit to that effect along with relevant documentary evidence shall be filed.
(c) They must produce domicile certificate of the province of Sindh alongwith permanent residence certificate from the competent authorities.
(d) No graduate, having secured less then 45% marks, would be eligible for admission.
Candidate has to be present personally for admission. This condition will be adhered to strictly.
Documents Required for Admition Form.
(1) Original and photo-stat attested copy of the Mark Certificate of the Graduation Examination.
(2) Matriculation or Secondary School Certificate examination showing the date of birth, photo-stat attested copy.
(3) Higher Secondary Certificate Photo state attested Copy.
(4) Enrolment Card Issued by the University of Sindh.(after Admission)
(5) National Identity Card attested copy.
(6) Two Character Certificate one issued by the Institution last attended and second from another responsible person not being the candidate`s relative.
(7) Two recent Photographs one passport size and other micro size.
(8) Eligibility Certificate. Domicile & PRC in case candidate is coming from any other University except Sindh University.
(9) Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.30/-
(10) Two Self Addressed Postal Envelops.